From the land of the lost...there is life.

Sunday, October 06, 2002

empty blog, full life

all is well. heading out tomorrow for chicago and the big event. all signs point to go. life in general is busy and hectic, but good.

told my mom i am an alcoholic this weekend. she knew it had been almost a year since i stopped drinking, but...

it went very well, very smoothly. figured out with my shrink that rather than tell her i want her in my life, i should just get her into my life. i've been bitching about the "rules" so much, i have not been playing the "game" of life.

she was here all day saturday for our garage sale and, while i will see her before this event, she will be spending thanksgiving with us in our new home.

daughter continues to amaze me and i will miss her dearly until wednesday evening. i'll have access from a dialup laptop while i am away. maybe you will hear more from the likes of me.

have an excellent week. simply beautiful!