From the land of the lost...there is life.

Sunday, September 29, 2002

taking responsibility

took my daughter to church and she was amazingly well-behaved. have been blowing it off due to house and was happy to get back. sermon talked about taking responsibility for your actions. i needed to hear it. honesty with myself is something i've been craving in my recovery as of late. this is a big part of being honest with myself and others i think.

after a standard weekend my daughter now has matching boo-boos on her knees and almost got a shiner. we were in a carpet store, browsing. she charges all around in carpet stores for some odd reason. once, while trying to get up repeatedly from the floor, she toppled over and was clocked by a store display. she was fine.

i watch daughter while wife gets the lowdown on costs, twists, stain resistance, traffic resistance and too many other specs. bleah.

have plenty more to say, but have a busy work week ahead. i am tired and want to go to bed.