From the land of the lost...there is life.

Sunday, June 16, 2002

Tag, Yer It!

finally got some two-way communication installed on the site. it's a tag board at the very bottom of the page...until a good friend shows me how to move it up into the left hand column.


many thanks to Jason for giving me the idea. I saw the board on his site, where I also read a great father's day memory he recalled. bottom line of the story is that if you know you did your best, the outcome is ok--good or bad.

a fine piece of wisdom to pass along to your offspring. I had a great day today. ran 3 miles, logged some church time and got some great gifts. from a great columbia jacket that I will use for running in wind, rain and mildly cold temperatures to the movie Clerks on DVD. We also enjoyed yet another awesome sunday dinner (complete with homemade cannoli and espresso).

And to top it off I am off Friday as we head to South Carolina on vacation. 7 kids, including my daughter. eek! but I am looking forward to fun in the sun, with my toes in the sand and some non-alcoholic drinks in my hand.

for once I am eager for Monday. BRING IT!