From the land of the lost...there is life.

Tuesday, June 11, 2002

eeek!

I simply must learn real html so I can link to some of my better stuff on here. Scrolling down past what's showing here, I am underwhelmed. So I encourage you to dig in the archives. An unintuitive process, especially since the main page sucketh muchly. But I promise it'll be well worth it.

In my recent guest blog, I threw up some links. Here are some I forgot...
WHEN IN THE HELL DID I EAT CORN? When people think I am whack, I point them to this site. Someone sent me the link, I did not find it myself and have NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. Scatlovers are some fucked up bunch of puppies.

And before dot coms made the Net a bad thing, there was the early Web. I love jodi.org cause I do not understand it in the least. Nor do I want to.

The Wayback Machine can take you back to the early Web-waaay back. This archive keeps old versions of Web sites. For example, my employer's Web site has version of it going back to 1996! Got to see all the clunky versions of it with all the old data behind it too. I have to believe that can be put to use in a negative fashion.