From the land of the lost...there is life.

Sunday, August 25, 2002

strangely calm

had a fast, full weekend, but a good one. daughter and I hung out on friday and I crashed early. saturday we saw a house, saw some friends and their new baby, I went for a run, did a ton of yardwork, we took my mom to dinner and we crashed early again.

sunday we checked the same house out again. decided to put a bid in. and now we wait. of course there was the usual sunday dinner too. my daughter gets to play with many of her 11 cousins and enjoys the fun as well as the food.

tomorrow I fly out and back in one day. so the day will also go quickly...and I'll probably crash, er, I mean go to bed early once again. but tonight I am thankful and strangely calm. hopefully nothing major will happen while I am out of the office. mondays can be quite the drama. at least perhaps I will not be involved in any of the drama. not being there will help this happen, but it's not a guarantee.

let the games begin.