From the land of the lost...there is life.

Wednesday, June 19, 2002

looks like rain

too much left to do before vacation. in fact I should either be sleeping or working on work right now...not this. but I cannot help being excited. even after checking the weather and seeing rain in the forecast has not bummed me out. Although a house full of 7 kids could be disaster. We'll see.

Registered my site with several search engines, MIT's blogdex and Eatonweb as well. Did a search on yahoo and instead found the tv show from which I stole the name of this blog AND a really cool site you could easily waste some time surfing.

btw, I named my blog completely spontaneously. the template asked and I answered with the first thing that sounded cool. although the possible connotations behind the name of a nostalgic 70's saturday morning cartoon used for the blog of a recovering alcoholic is pretty rich. but alas, it was impulse. plus, I like alliteration.