From the land of the lost...there is life.

Thursday, November 28, 2002

happy, thankful, early

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! One of my addicted blogger friends is asking what our top 5 list is for giving thanks this year. here's mine in no true order:
*wife n daughter: they have shown me what love and life are all about.
*me, my health and i: i consider it good therapy to give myself some equal time here. i am proud of my progress spiritually, mentally and physically. more importantly i am thankful for it.
*HP: not the computer company. the spirit. were it not for HP, i'd still be screwing all this up. HP is the glue and then some.
*family: been spending more time with mine and appreciating my wife's. it's a good thing.
*YOU: the online community, PARTICULARLY the addicted members like Theo, Trinity, Brad, "Iggy C4 Trigger Reilly", Sassy, Susan and Omar - amongst many others, have made this path more than "easier" (whatever the fuck that is). you have made it enjoyable. i am thankful for you helping me realize i am not alone and that this whole path i am on is in part a gift.

Now I gotta go run six miles. If you see more of me here today, it is cause we're hosting Thanksgiving and I might have time to check in. Gobble Gobble!